Where to Report Flooding of Home and Property

Spring has Sprung a Few Floodgates!

If you are experiencing flooding in your yard or home, the village is working with Antrim County to document frequency and severity of flooding to both pinpoint problem areas and to potentially qualify for future federal funding to help upgrade this infrastructure. Please report flooding on your property by leaving a voicemail message at the Village DPW Department detailing your name, address, date and time of call: 264-9971.  Please report the same information to Antrim County Emergency Coordinator Leslie Meyers at 533-6569. These contacts cannot provide emergency or remediation services, but this effort collects the data necessary to help solve the problem at the source in the future.