Elk Rapids Edward C. Grace Memorial Harbor prides itself on maintaining and upgrading our facilities and amenities. The Harbor features 213 slips, ranging from 28’ to 70’ on Grand Traverse Bay. We also offer 50 slips in Elk Lake to enjoy the Antrim County Chain of Lakes. We offer courtesy dockage in both Grand Traverse Bay and Elk Lake for you to enjoy what our downtown has to offer. We have a 4 lane boat cement launch ramp on Grand Traverse Bay and a 2 lane cement ramp on Elk Lake.
- Newly constructed air conditioned Pavilion with large flat screen, sound system, and unbelievable views
- Dockside Freshwater, Electric (30, 50, 100 AMP), Charter Cable TV, WI-FI (5 access locations)
- Large Fuel Dock with multiple Diesel & Gas dispensers and Pump-Out service
- Portable Pump-Out Service offered at each slip
- Pilings between each slip for secure boat tie up
- Block and bag ice
- 3 Dog run areas with disposable, eco-friendly waste bags
- Coin laundry
- Individual bathrooms and showers
- Air conditioned Day Room with flat screen TV, seating, tables, and bathrooms.
- Complimentary Shuttle to any business/location within the Village of Elk Rapids
- Auxiliary lots for overnight trailer parking
- Picnic areas with gas/charcoal grills and picnic tables
- Dock carts easily accessible
- Helpful and friendly staff available to assist with docking, rain or shine!
- Fishing Charter Service located in the harbor
- Easy walk to downtown Elk Rapids
- Easy walk to beaches, playground, tennis courts, & basketball courts
- Excellent fishing opportunities and piers
- Michigan Certified Clean Marina since 2006